Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by 陈 翔 <cd...@hotmail.com> on 2022/01/18 00:23:12 UTC

Want to join Atlas Community

Hi, all~

I started using Atlas from 1.2, and recently began to pay attention to the mailing list.
At present, I have a question, that is, how does the current atlas track and handle the feedback? I submitted a PR on GitHub, but I can't see the related  CI / CD flow, nor can I see people in the community review or answer to the issue. I can't find much about the community on the official website, nor can I find public discussion links such as weekly meetings and roadmap plans.
So how does atlas do maintenance? As a person who wants to join atlas community, how can I really join in?

Thanks

CHEN XIANG                      software engineer
Shangyuan Smart Technology. ShenYang.China
http://www.shangy.com<http://www.shangy.com/>