Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jc7442 <jc...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/11/07 11:27:17 UTC

How to add a new component in Plexus Repository

I try to implement a dashboard (like the one in maven1) plugin. This plugin
is in charge to create a report that summarize results of others reports
(such as surefire, pmd, cpd, ...). I'd like to be able to discover the impl
compliant with my dashboard. So that list will be extendable.

Plexus looks to be a solution to implement that feature.

I implement a DashboardableManager (like the ScmManager in scm plugin) with
its components.xml file. My problem is that my manager is not discovered and
added in plexus-repository.

I suppose that the PlexusContainer is initialized before my plugin is added
in the classpath. What should I do to add a component in Plexus repository ?

In attachment the plugin.  http://www.nabble.com/file/4008/dashboard.zip
dashboard.zip

Re: How to add a new component in Plexus Repository

Posted by jc7442 <jc...@yahoo.fr>.
I find the bug, Manager has to be retireved

/**
     * @parameter
expression="${component.com.dashboard.DashboardableManager}"
     * @required
     * @readonly
     */
    private DashboardableManager manager;