Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by "k6.amruta" <k6...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/24 22:21:01 UTC

Re: problem in using apache mahout

Hi,

I am a student and new to machine learning and I want to use Naive Bayesian
for graph mining purpose.
Graph data has following information:

Nodes & edges both have values associated with themselves.
Nodes & edges both have number of attributes associated with it.

I read that this algorithm takes Key,Value pairs as input. Is it right? or
is there any other input format?

My question is how can i convert such a graph data in key,value pairs or any
other required data format?
Thanks in advance!