Posted to dev@batchee.apache.org by stock <st...@pepstock.it> on 2014/03/18 23:08:14 UTC

batchee & JEM, the bee

Hi,

I've seen this project where you're implementing JSR352. Very interesting because our community is developing a application servers for batches, a batch execution environment, named JEM, the BEE. This tool was born following the best implementation of BEE on mainframe, where batches are mission critical topic.

At the moment we've already integrated Apache ANT and Spring Batch, as JCL (JSL in JSR terminology).

What do you think if we'll try to integrate Batchee as well?

Could be interesting for you?

Here is the link of project: https://code.google.com/p/jem-the-bee/

BYEE!

Re: batchee & JEM, the bee

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
To be honest, I'd love to share experience and manpower, but I'm not sure how this should work given that jem-the-bee is GPLv3 and JBatch and BatchEE are ALv2. As a company, I personally would not write a Java program which needs to extend GPLv3 interfaces as you would need  to open up all your own code...

LieGrue,
strub

Hi

Re: batchee & JEM, the bee