Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2005/05/31 11:26:11 UTC

[cforms] Alert is not defined

Hello list,

I am trying to use an alert within a cform but I got a ReferenceError:
alert is not defined.

I am using the dynamicrepeater.xml from the example to add in the
<fd:repeater-action id="addcontact" command="add-row"
repeater="contacts"> an alert("test");

Is it not possible to use alerts in CForms?

TIA for any feedback.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: [cforms] Alert is not defined

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 11:54 +0200, Dennis Riedel wrote:
> Hi Thorsten
>
> I tried to use alert() in my flowscript. I got the same error. I think
> this function is not defined for Forms (v3/Forms.js).
> I used print() instead and found the print in my tomcat log.
>
> Dennis

Cheers Dennis,

yeah but print is not really suitable as user message ;-) I solved my
problem now with a simple message widgets but I will have a look whether
I can submit a patch to extend the Forms.js.

Thx for your feedback. :)

salu2
thorsten

Posted by Dennis Riedel <de...@web.de>.