Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexandre Touret <at...@free.fr> on 2007/06/19 15:10:29 UTC

[m2.06] How to catch the 'prepare-package' phase in this release ?

Hello,
I have to replace one argument in a file which is in the
src/main/webapp/WEB-INF directory .
Just for information, the argument is the version of the current maven
project.
ex. :
from
<core:init debug="true"
jndi-pattern="@@applicationname@@/#{ejbName}/local" />
<core:init debug="true"
jndi-pattern="myapp-1.0-SNAPSHOT/#{ejbName}/local" />

Ideally, I would like to plug my mojo plugin in the 'prepare-package'
phase. But I have to wait until the 2.1 release :-D

Do you have any idea to solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Alexandre