Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/01/18 13:42:34 UTC

[contribution] Apache MyFaces Trinidad got a new skin (aka look-and-feel)

Hi,

for the Apache MyFaces subproject "Trinidad" we got a new contribution:

==> Adonis Raul Raduca (ICLA on file) contributed a new skin, which is
basically a look-and-file
(a bunch of CSS selectors and some new images). The code has been
uploaded to TRINIDAD-1689.

Question is: Do we need a software grant for that contribution ?
I (personally) think no, we don't.

Why?
-The contribution is an "improvement" of the existing look-and-feel;
-The contribution is not a "standalone" software / donation.
 In fact the contributions is pretty tied to the Trinidad subproject. It
 is actually useless without the Trinidad framework at all.

Let me know if you guys agree that we do NOT need a software grant for
this contribution.

-Matthias
(PMC Chair of Apache MyFaces)

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1689

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [contribution] Apache MyFaces Trinidad got a new skin (aka look-and-feel)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

ok, as there was no concern, we will move forward and will integrate
the new look-and-feel
into the Trinidad library.

Thanks!
Matthias