Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by indireddysankar <in...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/12 12:29:22 UTC

Comparator of responses of two servers.

Hi,

          I want to build urgently on test plan which will just compare the
text response of one server to the text response of another server.

The responses will be like "1. siva 2. sankat 3. reddy 4. jyothi"

The responses from both will be same in many cases and rarely differs from
each other. I want to save only the responses which differs each other.

I have a plan which hits both the servers one after the other but..i don't
know how to compare the responses.

My plan is like this

    Thread Group
             Simple Controller
                    HTTP1 (request to the first server)
                    HTTP2 (request to the second server)
              View results tree.

                 Please help me in capturing the 1st server response and
compare with second server response if it differs save to view results tree.

--
Indireddy SivaSankarReddy

RE: Comparator of responses of two servers.

Posted by Andrey Pohilko <ap...@fininfor.ru>.
I think you should compare aggregate results, not raw responses. Is it
applicable?

С уважением,
Андрей Похилько

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 12/05/2010, indireddysankar <in...@gmail.com> wrote:
>    sebb,
>               Can i do this last step of comparison with Jmeter by  bean
>  shell or regular expression..? manually i can not  do this since the csv may
>  be very big file with 1 lac requests.
>
>   I am struck at the comparison ...I appreciate your help in advance.

If you are comparing the text responses, then use whatever difference
tools are available for your host OS.

This is out of scope for JMeter.

Posted by indireddysankar <in...@gmail.com>.
   sebb,