Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Steve Thompson <th...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/09 18:21:02 UTC

Forcing An AjaxTabbedPanel To Refresh...

I've set up a page such that it contains two panels - one with a form
for selecting an individual, and the other with an AjaxTabbedPanel to
show information on different aspects of a given individual.  The
hierarchy is roughly like so:

Page
- Panel
---Form with drop down to select individual
- Panel
---AjaxTabbedPanel

My problem is that when I select the individual from the first panel
and capture this event via Ajax, I can't seem to make the current tab
page of the AjaxTabbedPanel refresh.  Other tab pages indicate the
individual chosen, but not the tab page visible when the choice was
made.  Is there any easy way to tell the whole AjaxTabbedPanel (or
even its parent panel) to update all tab pages immediately?

Let me know and best regards to all,

Steve

Re: Forcing An AjaxTabbedPanel To Refresh...

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
the best solution is to let the tabbed panel work off the same model
that the selector uses, that way all you would have to do is add the
tabbedpanel to the ajax target.

-igor