Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Christopher Cheng <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/31 19:23:40 UTC

setting up gl account for subsidiary

I have read the documentation of ofbiz, somebody mentioned that ofbiz
cannot setup different set of gl account for subsidiaries. For example, the
main company may have a set of gl account and its subsidiary may have
another set. The closest to do this it seems is to use "PartyGlAccount" and
it has the following fields:

organizationPartyId
partyId
roleTypeId
glAccountTypeId
glAccountId

The primary keys are organizationPartyId, partyId, and roleTypeId. Let's
say I want to setup a gl account for computer fixed asset ,
organizationPartyId, glAccountTypeId and glAccountId are obvious. What
should I set for partyId and roleTypeId?