Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Haji Gul Wahaj <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2011/07/20 07:39:21 UTC

Fw: We need your help

Hello all,

As OpenOffice.org was accepted as Apache incubator project, therefore I would
like to subscribe the list for further processes.

My name is Haji Gul Wahaj, Pashto NLC Project lead,

I also add my language & the names of Volunteers,

thanks,

WAHAJ
====================

Haji Gul    Wahaj
Jalalabad, Afghanistan

Mobile No: +93 700 628 944
           +93 777 628 944
E-Mail: wahaj@cs.tu-berlin.de
Skype: hajigul_2

Posted by Rob Weir <ap...@robweir.com>.
Hello Wahaj, Welcome to the project!

I recommend reading some of the following pages to see what we are doing now.

This recent blog post from Dennis gives a good overview:
https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/ooo_there_rsquo_s_a

Our podling website is here:  http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/

We're doing our discussions on this list (ooo-dev.incubator.a.o) and
recording some of our plans on the wiki here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Project+Planning

Kind regards,

-Rob

Re: Fw: We need your help

Posted by Rob Weir <ap...@robweir.com>.
On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 4:24 PM, Greg Roberts
<lo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I need to introduce myself to the list. I'm a developer that is interested in helping this project. My primary skill set is in Enterprise Web systems. I was hoping to contribute to this worthy project. My primary interest at this point is in the porting area. I've been learking so far in an attempt to learn how things work here.

Hi Greg, welcome to the list.  What platform(s) are you interested in
from the porting perspective?

If you want, I can add your info to this page:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/people.html

Just respond with the details

> Thanks
> Greg Roberts