Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/12 04:42:47 UTC

[Discuss] Remaining work items before we create a J2G 1.0.0 branch?

Are there are any major items that we want to get into a J2G 1.0.0
release, or is everyone ready to create a branch and start the release
process?

-Donald

Re: [Discuss] Remaining work items before we create a J2G 1.0.0 branch?

Posted by "Erik B. Craig" <gi...@gmail.com>.
It all seems pretty good to me - the only hangup being if there were still
compile/version issue relating to the change to the full Eclipse 3.3 release
from the RC2 that it was pulling at compile time, which has been taken care
of.
Other than that, I've got nothing currently.

David - Chiming in with Jason on this, I am not familiar with the
maven-remote-resources-plugin either.

--
Erik B. Craig

Re: [Discuss] Remaining work items before we create a J2G 1.0.0 branch?

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
David,

Nevermind.  It was early and I was being slow.

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
David,

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevan,

Thanks for the feedback!  I have addressed your comment No. 1 below in
rev 586078.

For No.2, I added dom4j, pull-parser and jaxen in the notice.txt.   I
also added notice for commons-logging.  I don't see a notice file for
commons-el, jasper-runtime, jasper-compiler, or jasper-compiler-jdt.

I only made changes in the license and notice files in the j2g\trunk\
dir.  Once you approve them, I'll copy them over to various other
directories.  Thanks.

Lin

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Kevan, I'll look at it.  I agree the license issues should be fixed
before we release j2g 1.0.

Lin

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
Donald,

I'm still unsure of the status of the license files for J2G.  If we can get
a confirmation that those are ok, then I'm all for releasing a 1.0.0.
Otherwise, I think we should hold off.

~ Jason Warner