Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Kory Stanley <im...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/10/29 18:48:21 UTC

bug report

My open office crash and delete a very importation file it was made  ‎Thursday, ‎February ‎11, ‎2016, ‏‎11:26:27 PM and last saved and last saved at ‎Thursday, ‎October ‎20, ‎2016, ‏‎2:54:38 PM is their anyway i can recover this file it just deleted its self last night.

thanks

i tried restore they had no restore

Re: bug report

Posted by "Vince B." <wa...@verizon.net>.