Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net> on 2008/09/08 19:43:56 UTC

Simple Survey

Hey all

Scale Unlimited is putting together some case studies for an upcoming
class and wants to get a snapshot of what the Hadoop user community
looks like.

If you have 2 minutes, please feel free to take the short anonymous
survey below:

http://www.scaleunlimited.com/survey.html

All results will be public.

cheers,
chris

--
Chris K Wensel
chris@wensel.net

Re: Simple Survey

Posted by Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net>.
how weird. i'll forward this on and see if they can fix it.

thanks for letting me know.

chris

>>> http://chris.wensel.net/

--