Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/22 19:20:42 UTC

[Discuss] Release Apache Karaf Webconsole 0.3.0.alpha

Hi All,

Apache Karaf webconsole-0.3.0.alpha has been awaiting a release cycle.
I do not believe its been RC'd since inception, we should be able to
quickly remedy the situation.

Are there any open JIRAs that we need to take care of before
scheduling a release candidate?

Cheers,
Jamie

Re: [Discuss] Release Apache Karaf Webconsole 0.3.0.alpha

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
Not sure about WC stage, however 0.3.0.alpha will be fine start.

Big +1 from me.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
No problem for me.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [Discuss] Release Apache Karaf Webconsole 0.3.0.alpha

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
no objections :)
so a big +1 for a first release of the webconsole :D

regards, achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead