Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2017/06/07 00:07:51 UTC

Hold release...

I have found an internal error,

at
org.apache.polygene.runtime.composite.TransientInstance.hashCode(TransientInstance.java:167)

which should not be possible.

Somehow the Mixins passed to the constructor in TransientInstance are all
null.

Investigating....

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Hold release...

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
Ok, so this happens when objetFactory.newObject() is passed a reference to
a Service as a @Uses argument.

In my case, this was to get access to a private part of the service in a
private object managed by that private part.

I suggest that it is disallowed for now, and see if we can solve it later
when Service lifecycle is worked out. I was calling newObject() from
"initialize()" since service activators doesn't work as I expected, and at
that time the Model is not yet fully initialized, which must be a flaw, but
I think is related to service lifecycles.

Cheers
Niclas