Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Goran Tepshic <pu...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/13 12:40:44 UTC

[users@httpd] FreebSD jailed Apache 2.4 rewrite/proxy module errors

Just set up a FreeBSD jail to run httpd in it and all works good except
these two, rewrite/proxy modules.

*These are error logs excerpts:*

*mod_rewrite* error:

[rewrite:crit] [pid 43447] (13)Permission denied: AH00666: mod_rewrite:
could not init rewrite_mapr_lock_acquire in child

*mod_proxy* error:

[proxy:crit] [pid 43447] (13)Permission denied: AH02479: could not init
proxy_mutex in child

Not sure permissions of *what* are being denied as html in document root is
being served just fine when these modules are disabled.

I tried googling but found nothing but rubbish.

Please help, this thing is making me crazy.

Re: [users@httpd] FreebSD jailed Apache 2.4 rewrite/proxy module errors

Posted by Goran Tepshic <pu...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks a ton mate!

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.