Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Luu Manio <lu...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/31 19:27:23 UTC

User test.user1 not found: /SVN/testrepo

Hi,

My subversion SVN is causing recently lots of troubles and I can't access
any repository with the newly created AD account. Let me explain briefly
how everything works or it used work.

My SVN server pulling AD account details from the security group on my DC
server, so far everything was working fine and cronjob was running
update-groups.pl > /etc/httpd/conf.d/svnaccess/svn_access_file.from.ad,
output of that script is then saved to
 /etc/httpd/conf.d/svnaccess/svn_access_file which includes list of all
security groups in my AD and SVN permission details i.e.:

---------snip------------

MySecurityGroup1 = test.user1, myolduser

[testrepo:/]
@MySecurityGroup1 = rw

---------snip------------

So now technically I should be able to login to testrepo with test.user1
account using Tortoise SVN client but I can't. Apache error_log file shows:
test.user1 not found: /SVN/testrepo, strangely some of the exisiting AD
account don't have these problems and i.e. I can login with "myolduser" AD
account.

I just can't figure out what is causing this problem. I tried to remove
user from the MySecurityGroup1 in my AD and add it again, created new user
but still doesn't work so now I'm looking for a help here:) hope someone
had similar problem and can advise where should I look  for the solution.

Regards Luu