Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Stefan Podkowinski <sp...@apache.org> on 2017/06/02 17:24:57 UTC

Status on new nodes for builds.apache.org

Just a quick heads up for everyone interested in the jobs history at
builds.apache.org or who wants to run devbranch jobs there. A couple of
Jenkins nodes are not working correctly, which is causing jobs to abort
abnormally during start. You'd either have to rebuild until you hit a
working node, or wait until this issue has been resolved (follow
INFRA-14153 for that).

Btw, thanks for Instclustr for donating much needed resources! Those
nodes will be much appreciated once they are working :)

Re: Status on new nodes for builds.apache.org

Posted by Jeff Jirsa <jj...@gmail.com>.
Ariel was working on making dtests work reliably in circle - I don't want to speak for him, but I think he was pretty close.

In the mean time, email me directly or tag me on jira and I'll queue up dtests for you on the asf Jenkins

--
Jeff Jirsa

Posted by Jay Zhuang <ja...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Jeff Jirsa <jj...@gmail.com>.