Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com> on 2007/02/06 17:15:54 UTC

Apr version for C++ Build.

What version of apr does the C++ build use? In README-dist it claims
1.2.2but in
README.rhel3 it claims 1.2.7. I guess either will do, but seems sensible to
have a consistent version. I used 1.2.7.

Rupert

Re: Apr version for C++ Build.

Posted by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com>.
Ok will submit new README and put a reminder note on the JIRA to update the
packaging rules when applying the patch, as I am not familiar with how its
done.

Re: Apr version for C++ Build.

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.

Re: Apr version for C++ Build.

Posted by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com>.
Yes, README.rhel3 is out of date. It referes to scripts that are no longer
there. It was usefull to me when doing a build on rh3 though, because the
other READMEs didn't mention make 3.8 which I had to upgrade to. README-dist
should probably mention make 3.8 perhaps in a "How to Build on RH3 "
section.

Re: Apr version for C++ Build.

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.

Re: Apr version for C++ Build.