Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/02 11:31:44 UTC

How to handle the naming context for those servlets added while starting web application

Hi,
    Yesterday, I just releaized that we might have a problem for servlet
3.0, in the new spec, it allows to add new servlets while starting the web
application. In that case, how do we handle the bean scope naming context,
seems we have no chance to build the naming context for that servlet, e.g.
an EJB annotation, So far, I have not find words for it the spec, might need
to double check it later.  Any comment ?
    Thanks !
--
Ivan

Re: How to handle the naming context for those servlets added while starting web application

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Hmm, I missed that section, seems we only need to support the managed bean
injection for those added dynamic. By the way, what makes you feel confusion
?

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Ivan,