Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ch...@alcatel.be on 2003/05/08 17:33:31 UTC

can't start up apache : continued

howdy ;

  when i try to start my apache 2.0  with ./apachectl start

 i get the following in the error_log :

Syntax error on line 234 of /osp/apache24/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /osp/apache24/modules/mod_jk.so into server: dlopen:
libpthread.so:\
 symbol "pthread_setcancelstate" unresolved

this error seems strange , since i've checked my mod_jk.so against
unresolved externals
with ldd -r mod_jk.conf and pthread_setcancelstate wasn't one of them ..
so i guess the mod_jk is correctly .. right ?

a level deeper : the mod_jk.so is linked to the libpthread.so   in which
pthread_setcancelstate
is defined ..

where is the problem , is it the dlopen ? or ... any suggestions

thx
christoph