Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/12 05:31:07 UTC

[VOTE] Support scalar vectorized Python UDF in PyFlink

Hi all,

I'd like to start the vote of FLIP-97[1] which is discussed and reached consensus in the discussion thread[2].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. Unless there is an objection, I will try to close it by Feb 17, 2020 08:00 UTC if we have received sufficient votes.

Regards,
Dian

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-97%3A+Support+Scalar+Vectorized+Python+UDF+in+PyFlink

Re: [VOTE] Support scalar vectorized Python UDF in PyFlink

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Regards,
Dian

Posted by Hequn Cheng <he...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> Best,
> Jincheng
>

> Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月12日周三 下午1:31写道:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'd like to start the vote of FLIP-97[1] which is discussed and reached
> > consensus in the discussion thread[2].
> >
> > The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. Unless there is an
> objection,
> > I will try to close it by Feb 17, 2020 08:00 UTC if we have received
> > sufficient votes.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Dian
> >
> > [1]
> >
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-97%3A+Support+Scalar+Vectorized+Python+UDF+in+PyFlink
> > [2]

Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: [VOTE] Support scalar vectorized Python UDF in PyFlink

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)