Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org> on 2019/02/03 19:59:04 UTC

Re: [NOTICE] Mandatory migration of git repositories to gitbox.apache.org

And finally, all the pull request builds are working now on the Apache org.
YAY!

I plan to progressively archive all the repos in the legacy jclouds org
starting this week, starting by the ones that don't have open PRs.
@Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>  I think that shouldn't affect 2.1.2
release, but happy to wait if you prefer.

Cheers!

I.

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
I've archived all repos except jclouds and jclouds-labs.

There was one PR in the Karaf one but it's Andrea's first attempt to tackle
Java8, which should be superceded by JB's one, so I already archived it.

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/