Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Manikandan Sukumar <Ma...@infosys.com> on 2007/07/06 05:42:37 UTC

Query regarding Http Sampler

Hi
I am trying to test a webpage using jmeter. The only issue is that the embedded resources are downloaded for every iteration. By resource I mean the .gif, .jpg and other files
In Loadrunner or Webload the resource is cached and hence it does not download everytime.

Can anyone suggest on how to go about it?
Is it the normal way around?

Thanks in advance
Manikandan

Re: Query regarding Http Sampler

Posted by Matt <ma...@gmail.com>.
Record the process twice, and remove the gifs, jpgs etc that are to be
cached in the 2nd iteration, then loop the 2nd iteration.

Matt