Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Baskar Rajendran <ba...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/20 14:47:46 UTC

Apache Incubating version Release

Guyz

When is this gonna be released officially?

-baskar

Re: Apache Incubating version Release

Posted by greenes <zu...@gmail.com>.
Would be good if you, the developers, should say specifically what we
should test specific version.
So each one of we would expose their test scenarios and the respectives
results.
Because with version:

apache-openmeetings-incubating-2.0.0.r1338935-15-05-2012_2315

...get different results while others versions on the same scenario:

OM2 server in Spain and three clients machines respectively in Chile,
Colombia and Spain.

Or the server in Chile or in Colombia.

So was tested.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.