Posted to user@struts.apache.org by rrecoba <rr...@hotmail.com> on 2007/07/13 18:29:53 UTC

Autocompleter onchange

Hi, I can´t capture the onChange event of an autocompleter. Now I have the
autocompleter working, but i need to fill a div from an ajax call when one
item is selected in the autocompleter. How can I do this?

Thanks a lot.-

Re: Autocompleter onchange

Posted by rrecoba <rr...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for your answer. I´ve already try with notifytopics, but doesn´t work.
The notifyTopic isn´t fired when i select an item, it´s only fired when I
change the text of the selected one. Any Idea?

    <s:autocompleter dropdownHeight="100" id="numeroDocumentoAutocompleter"
          theme="ajax" name="datosPersona.numeroDocumento"
          keyName="datosPersona.keyNumeroDocumento"
          autoComplete="true" formId="AltaUsuario" showDownArrow="true"
          loadMinimumCount="5" loadOnTextChange="true"
          searchType="substring"
          href="%{urlListarNumerosDocumentosPersonasJuridicas}"
          listenTopics="listarIdentificacionesAfiliadoTopic"
          notifyTopics="/Changed">
    </s:autocompleter>

    <s:div theme="ajax" loadingText="Cargando ..."
          href="%{urlListarSucursales}" formId="AltaUsuario"
          formFilter="filterListarSucursales"
          listenTopics="/Changed"/>

Re: Autocompleter onchange

Posted by rrecoba <rr...@hotmail.com>.
Musachy, we solved this by adding a white space in the text of the generated
json.

Now, when the user clicks one of the rendered options, it fires de value
changed event

is it possible?

Re: Autocompleter onchange

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.