Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Robin Phipps <ro...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/12/03 22:16:19 UTC

Need Help

Hello,Can you explain if there is a way that I can look up previous documents that I wrote  & printed on Open Office?  I thought I had saved everything but can not find several documents that I typed on Open Office. I have a HP Deskjet Printer.
Thank you in advance for the help!Robinrobinphippskne@yahoo.com

Re: Need Help

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.

Regards,
Martin Groenescheij

> On 4 Dec 2018, at 9:16 am, Robin Phipps <ro...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Hello,Can you explain if there is a way that I can look up previous documents that I wrote  & printed on Open Office?

OpenOffice has only a record of the last 10 recent documents.
You find this under the File menu. If you moved documents with the file explorer OpenOffice has no idea where to find it.

>   I thought I had saved everything but can not find several documents that I typed on Open Office.

Lucky you should be able with the search option from your Operating System.

> I have a HP Deskjet Printer.

Good choice, but as far as I know printers don’t keep a record of what they have printed.