Posted to users@maven.apache.org by BenTatham <be...@nanometrics.ca> on 2007/11/20 17:15:37 UTC

RE: Ant Mojo Resources

Simple question in regard to this really old solution:
How do I get the plugin version number into the ant plugin's build.xml so I
don't have to remember to modify the build.xml every time I release?  Can
you use filtering on the ant file at plugin build time?  I would think that
would be tricky because of all the real ant properties.  Is the
${project.version} available inside the ant xml -- the ${project.version} of
the plugin that is.

-Ben