Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Norm Samuelson <nh...@llnl.gov> on 2004/07/28 20:59:15 UTC

Need help building Xerces-c v2.5.0 on SGI

We are using Xerces for a few projects.  We have built version 2.5.0 on a
variety of platforms with very little trouble.

When we try to build on our SGI IRIX machines (using compiler version 7.4)
we get errors.  The problem seems to be related to templates, saying that
some functions have already been defined.

Have you seen this problem?  Do you know of a solution?

- Norm -

Norman H. Samuelson                         nhs@llnl.gov
Lawrence Livermore National Lab      925-422-0661
P.O. Box 808, L-98
Livermore, CA 94551