Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Ilkka Priha <ip...@surfeu.fi> on 2001/03/30 07:21:23 UTC

RE: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine/src/java/org/apache/turbine/services/template...

**** deleted ****

> > 2) TurbineTemplateService doesn't "realize" template paths with
> >    ServletService (see below), which makes the default search to fail
> >    (Velocity search works when 1) is fixed).
>
> Do you mean the TemplateService doesn't realize the paths of the
> TemplateEngineService? I'm not sure where the ServletService is
> coming from.

Sorry, I tried to be too clever with a foreign language. The template paths
from the property "template.path" are not translated to the web-app context
with ServletService.getRealPath() in the new version. So the search
performed by the TemplateService itself, if an external template engine
service hasn't been defined, will fail.

-- Ilkka

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine/src/java/org/apache/turbine/services/template...

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org>.
Ilkka Priha wrote:

> [...]

Oh, damn. Right, I will fix that immediately. My bad bad bad.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org