Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Asish Kr. Samanta" <as...@anshinsoft.com> on 2006/11/01 05:33:03 UTC

in Struts 2

Hi,

I am Asish, I am using datepicker, but it will not come to the page. Dojo is
undefined. What is the problem? Can you give the solution.

My cod snippet is given below.

<%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" %>

<head>

    <s:head theme="ajax" calendarcss="calendar-green"/>

    <title>Sign On</title>

</head>

<s:form action="Login">

    <s:textfield label="%{getText('username')}" name="username"/>

    <s:password label="%{getText('password')}" name="password" />

    <s:datepicker name="date"/>

    <s:submit/>

</s:form>

I am using jBoss, IE6.0

Asish

RE: in Struts 2

Posted by "Asish Kr. Samanta" <as...@anshinsoft.com>.
Hi Robin,

I am using Sturts2 taglib. There is datepicker also.

Regards,

Asish

Posted by robin bajaj <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ashish,

Re: in Struts 2

Posted by Don Brown <do...@gmail.com>.
Check the HTML generated by the tags.  Is dojo being loaded in the
header?  Take a look at the example Showcase application and see if
they are doing anything different.

Don