Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joseph Silverman <yo...@laszlosystems.com> on 2005/03/03 07:27:40 UTC

How do I configure the Tomcat admin app to read and write a JDBCRealm user database?

Not so new Tomcat user here, but looking to learn more about what is
going in there and what I can make it do for me!

I have configured server.xml in tomcat to read users, groups, and roles
using mysql easily and successfully.

Now I would like to edit these tables from tomcat as well - seems like
the admin tool is the ideal place to do this - 'cept it seems to only
work with xml text files.
Is there a document explaining how to go about this?  Is it possible?

THANKS - Yossie