Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/04 14:35:14 UTC

Re: queue or topic name with \

Hi Nikhil,

which of the JMS clients (AMQP 0-9-/10 or AMQP 1.0) are you using - and
which AMQP broker/service are you connecting to?

Also, queries such as these should probably be send to the
users@qpid.apache.org mailing list where they will likely be spotted easier
than in the dev list which is mainly full of JIRA updates / review requests
/ etc.

Cheers,
Rob