Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ming <my...@lanl.gov> on 2002/03/05 00:52:46 UTC

JSP documentation

Hi,

I'm very new at Tomcat and JSP programming but have written some JSP scripts.
Can someone tell me what's the best way to write in-program
documentation? I mean the documentation that can be embedded in the program.
I'm planning to write a separate documentation but heard that there might be a
way that I can embed the documentation in the program and can be viewed
separately.

Any information will be really helpful.

Thanks.

Ming

Re: JSP documentation

Posted by Lev Assinovsky <le...@peterlink.ru>.
http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/tags/11/tags11.html
explains syntax of all JSP tags (like <%=).

Ming wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm very new at Tomcat and JSP programming but have written some JSP scripts.
> Can someone tell me what's the best way to write in-program
> documentation? I mean the documentation that can be embedded in the program.
> I'm planning to write a separate documentation but heard that there might be a
> way that I can embed the documentation in the program and can be viewed
> separately.
>
> Any information will be really helpful.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ming

Lev Assinovsky                Peterlink Web
Programmer                    St. Petersburg, Russia
Tel/Fax: +7 812 3275343       197022 ul.Chapigina 7а
E-mail: lev@peterlink.ru