Posted to user@livy.apache.org by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/12 07:48:24 UTC

When I submit a livy job am I running in a client mode or cluster mode ?

Hi All,

When I submit a livy job to livy server am I running in a client mode or
cluster mode ? How can I switch from one mode to another?

Thanks!

Re: When I submit a livy job am I running in a client mode or cluster mode ?

Posted by Meisam Fathi <me...@gmail.com>.
client mode and cluster mode are for YARN. if you are using Spark
standalone, your application will run in "client" mode.

Thanks,
Meisam

Posted by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
livy.spark.master yarn

Posted by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com>.
That's defined in your server's configuration.

--
Marcelo