Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Martin <ma...@apache.org> on 2017/11/05 15:08:19 UTC

Redback components

Hi,

is it possible to move the redback components to git? If yes, what do I have to do?
I saw that the jenkins build has failures and it seems to be the change to JPA.
But, before fixing this, if there is a chance to switch it to git, I would like to do this first.

Greetings

Martin

Re: Redback components

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi
I removed the jdo2 sources as we don't need it anymore.
Switching to git means creating one git repo per component.
This has been recently in Maven, I will have a look.

--
Olivier Lamy