Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2017/08/11 01:34:13 UTC

new website tickets

Igniters,

I have filed several website tickets to reflect the addition of persistence
in the latest 2.1 release:

The idea behind this ticket to to improve user experience, documentation
and feature descriptions. If anyone can think of more changes or additions,
please reply in this thread.

Denis, given your natural affinity and love towards the website changes
(pun intended) I have assigned all of them to you, but feel free to
unassign yourself.

D.

Re: new website tickets

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Thanks Akmal, I’ve provide more details in the ticket. Let us know if you have any questions.

—
Denis

Re: new website tickets

Posted by Akmal Chaudhri <ak...@gridgain.com>.

Re: new website tickets

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Akmal,

Thanks for stepping in! Considering that you’ve been working on the SQL getting started, I’ve reassigned the general getting guide task on you and provide more details and suggestions for it:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6041 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6041>

I’ll take care of the rest.

—

Re: new website tickets