Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marc Dugger <md...@austin.rr.com> on 2003/04/23 20:08:13 UTC

test:test hanging

I'm attempting to test my app, but the goal test:test does not display
output nor does it complete.  The JVM seems to fork and stall.  My JUnit
properties in project.properties are as follows:

maven.junit.fork = yes
maven.junit.dir = ${basedir}/test
maven.test.dest = ${basedir}/build/classes
maven.junit.usefile = false

Is there anything obvious that I'm missing?  Thanks in advance.

RE: test:test hanging

Posted by Siegfried Göschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Make sure that the tests are running in your IDE.

I had problems with the JUNIT test when libraries were missing - but
I can't remember the exact manifestation of them - I think I got no
test report and no error but I'm not sure about hanging

Cheers,

Sigi

On 23 Apr 2003 at 14:27, Marc Dugger wrote:

> I set maven.junit.usefile to true as specified and looked in
> target/test-report only to find...nothing.  There are no files to
> view. I've run as 'maven -X...' but see any errors.

CTO

RE: test:test hanging

Posted by Marc Dugger <md...@austin.rr.com>.

Re: test:test hanging