Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ka...@bmwmcext.com on 2001/12/12 23:30:31 UTC

need to open ppt as an application in Tomcat4.0

Hi,
  I am trying to open POWERPOINT(.ppt) file as an application from brower
under Tomcat4.0 app server(using as web server), it didn't open as an
application, instead of that it opens browser itself as 'JUNK' format.

  But it was working(opening as an powerpoint application) in Tomcat 3.2.3
version. I appreciate your help in advance.

  My html just look like this, do the same on both version:
    copy into this html file and PPT file into some app folder for example
"ccb" with in %Tomcat%webapps

	<head>

	</head>

    YOu can see the difference between version 4.0 and 3.2.3...

 Thanks,
 Kaja..

the sender immediately.

MIMEsweeper and Symantec Norton AntiVirus for the presence
of computer viruses.