Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Jerry Lam <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/30 16:39:14 UTC

Spark Master Build Git Commit Hash

Hi Spark users and developers,

I wonder which git commit was used to build the latest master-nightly build
found at:
http://people.apache.org/~pwendell/spark-nightly/spark-master-bin/latest/?
I downloaded the build but I couldn't find the information related to it.
Thank you!

Best Regards,

Jerry

Re: Spark Master Build Git Commit Hash