Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by dh...@brown-iposs.eu on 2019/01/18 10:51:48 UTC

Unsubscribtion

Hello,

I want to unsubscribe myself from this user mailing list and do not wish to
receive any further updates about the same. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Dhanashree Kulkarni

brown-iposs GmbH

Friedrich-Breuer-Straße 120

53225 Bonn

Germany

Fon   +49 (0) 228 299 799 80

Fax   +49 (0) 228 299 799 84

 <ma...@brown-iposs.eu>
mailto:birgit.bachmann@brown-iposs.eu

 <http://www.brown-iposs.eu/> www.brown-iposs.eu

 <http://www.facebook.com/browniposs> www.facebook.com/browniposs

 <http://www.facebook.com/wimap4g> www.facebook.com/wimap4g

Directors: Dr. Bernd Schröder, Karsten Schmeling

Trade register: 14385, Country court Bonn

VAT-ID: DE814670174

e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Re: Unsubscribtion

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.