Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Maxim Potekhin <po...@bnl.gov> on 2012/01/07 03:17:10 UTC

How does Cassandra decide when to do a minor compaction?

The subject says it all -- pointers appreciated.

Thanks

Maxim

Re: How does Cassandra decide when to do a minor compaction?

Posted by Maxim Potekhin <po...@bnl.gov>.
Hello Alexandru,

I just want to have a feel what activity to expect on the cluster.
The load from minor compactions is not overwhelming but it
seems non-negligible.

Maxim

Posted by Alexandru Sicoe <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maxim,