Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matthew O'Haire <MO...@Trysoft.com> on 2001/03/21 03:54:55 UTC

Mouseover effects on links

Hi,

I'm pretty new to struts, so please forgive me if this is a stupid question.

Our page designers have given me hyperlinks with roll-over effects thus:

onMouseOver="MM_swapImage('Image1','','common/images/icon_building_bigger_.g
if',1)">

I'd like to do something like:

paramProperty="primaryKey" onMouseOut="MM_swapImgRestore()"
onMouseOver="MM_swapImage('Image1','','common/images/icon_building_bigger_.g
if',1)">

but clearly this won't work.  Is there another way to achieve the same
effect?  Can I simply use the <a></a> tags?  What is the drawback.

Matthew O'Haire
Technical Manager
email: mohaire@trysoft.com

IT Project Services & Solutions
· Development · Integration · Support · People ·
44 Benson Street, Toowong, Queensland, Australia. 4066
ph: +61-7-3870 7070
fx: +61-7-3870 3480
www: http://www.trysoft.com/
e-mail: trysoft@trysoft.com

Please Note:
This document (including attachments) is only intended for the addressee/s
and may contain privileged or confidential information. Unauthorised use,
copying or distribution of the document or any part of its contents, is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error please notify us by return
e-mail or telephone.
Any views expressed in this Communication are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of
Trysoft Corporation Limited.
Except as required at law, Trysoft Corporation Limited does not represent,
warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception
or interference.