Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Yashin Mehaboobe <ya...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/18 02:23:42 UTC

ICFOSS Mentoring Program [Wookie-410]

Hi Ross,
I'm a student who attended the ICFOSS mentoring program conducted by Mr.
Luciano Resende. I'd like to work on creating widgets for Wookie as well as
deploying the VM. The exact proposal I'm looking at is this one:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WOOKIE-410

Can you please be my mentor for this project? My preferred programming
language is python but I have worked in Java for college projects. I feel
like this would be a project that I'd be able to contribute to. I also have
experience with deploying Linux VMs and configuring start up scripts for
it. I have a blog at icaruslabs.cysecurity.org which showcase some of my
previous projects.

Sorry for reaching out to you so late, but we were having exams here.

Hoping for a positive reply!
--
- Yashin Mehaboobe

Re: ICFOSS Mentoring Program [Wookie-410]

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
I'm willing to mentor anyone able to create a strong proposal. Please see
the guide at
http://community.apache.org/mentoringprogramme-icfoss-pilot.html

If you have any specific questions as you work on your proposal feel free
to ask.

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse mistakes and brevity