Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Aleksander Pascoal <al...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/17 14:49:55 UTC

Authentication NTLM Problem

I am trying to access a WebService, via HTTPS, behind a HTTP Proxy.
The authentication is NTLM (Microsoft).

I've already change axis.jar to use CommonsHTTPSender, and I'm setting
the systems properties to proxyHost, proxyPort, proxyUser and
proxyPassword.

I've already set my certificate. I'm using stub aproach!

At first I was getting the following error: (411)Length Required
But then I changed CommonsHTTPSender setting the lenght of the request.

Now I keep getting the following error:
java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed

May somebody help please!!!!!

System.getProperties().put("java.protocol.handler.pkgs",
"com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol");
Security.addProvider(new Provider());
System.getProperties().put("proxySet","true");
System.getProperties().put("http.proxyHost","XXXXXXX");
System.getProperties().put("http.proxyPort","XXXXXXX");
System.getProperties().put("http.proxyUser", "XXXXXXX");
System.getProperties().put("http.proxyPassword", "XXXXXXX");

Authentication NTLM Problem