Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2004/11/18 12:19:29 UTC

Re: cvs commit: gump/project jakarta-turbine-2.xml

On 18 Nov 2004, <ni...@apache.org> wrote:

>   removed unknown deps.

will only lead to Maven complaining about missing jars.

Maybe we should fake those with dummy projects?

Has there ever been a avalon-activation-spi project?

Stefan

Re: cvs commit: gump/project jakarta-turbine-2.xml

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Thursday 18 November 2004 19:19, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 18 Nov 2004, <ni...@apache.org> wrote:
> >   removed unknown deps.
>
> will only lead to Maven complaining about missing jars.
>
> Maybe we should fake those with dummy projects?
>
> Has there ever been a avalon-activation-spi project?

Yes, at some point. I have no idea how they manage to depend on it though,
since it was a fairly internal module in Merlin.
Steve?? Any clue?

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /

RE: cvs commit: gump/project jakarta-turbine-2.xml

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
I am going to start looking into this...  I bet there is stuff we can
remove.