Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Bob Paige <bo...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/13 15:24:27 UTC

thumbnails and presentations

I have the S5 presentation plugin and am trying to incorporate thumbnail
images with it.

My goal with the thumbnails was to display a small version of the image that
the user could click on to see the full size image in a separate window. I
accomplished this with the following:

[{Image src='img.jpg' width='200' link='attach/{$pagename}/img.jpg'
target='_blank'}]

where 'img.jpg' is the name of the image attached to the current page. Note
the "attach/{$pagename}" part in the link argument; JSPWiki puts in the
current page name so the link works.

So this works great. But when I put it in an S5 presentation page, clicking
on the link has no effect. The pointer changes as you would expect when you
mouse over a link, but clicking does nothing. When I'm looking at the list
view of the presentation the links work fine; they just don't work when
displaying the presentation.

Sample presentation:

[{brushed.jspwiki.s5plugin.S5 autostart='yes' header='...'  footer='...'
style='...' }]
%%slide
!!! <title>
* some slide bullet
* another slide bullet
[{Image src='img.jpg' width='200' link='attach/{$pagename}/img.jpg'
target='_blank'}]
%%

Any idea why links don't work within a presentation?

--
Bobman

Re: thumbnails and presentations

Posted by Bob Paige <bo...@gmail.com>.