Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2004/05/18 18:11:35 UTC

[general] continuous integration Was: [general] release instructions

I also have a nightly build [actually constant build rather than nightly]
running in my basement for Jakarta Commons [and sandbox] that looks much
like http://builds.osjava.org/.

It relies on Maven, not Ant.

Unsure if anyone is interested in me publishing it and hooking up email
warnings to the list. I know Apache are hoping to avoid being dependent on
3rd party resources.

Hen