Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Surinder Mehra <re...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/11 18:19:35 UTC

Deploy different class versions to ignite cluster

Hi,
I have a special requirement to support deploying several versions of same
class file on same ignite cluster. Say customer 1 wants some additional
features on same file but other clients continue working with old version.
Just trying to think if it is possible in ignite or i have to think about
having separate ignite cluster for each version.

Re: Deploy different class versions to ignite cluster

Posted by Stephen Darlington <st...@gridgain.com>.
“Classes deployed within the same class loader on the master node still share the same class loader remotely on worker nodes. However, the tasks deployed from different master nodes does not share the same class loader on worker nodes. This is useful in development environments when different developers can be working on different versions of the same classes"

https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/code-deployment/peer-class-loading

Posted by Surinder Mehra <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Darlington <st...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Surinder Mehra <re...@gmail.com>.